Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Integrity . . .

This past week while I was in a tire store, I noticed a poster on their wall.  My first thought was, what is this doing in a tire store of all places.  My second thought was, OK I get it, and I accepted that fact that this company is challenging their employees and sharing with their customers their values.

I spoke to the Store Manager, and he made a copy of the poster, which I would like to share with you . . .

Integrity

When you are looking at the characteristics on how to build your personal life, first comes integrity; second, motivation; third, capacity; fourth, understanding; fifth, knowledge; and last and least experience.

Without integrity, motivation is dangerous; without motivation, capacity is impotent; without capacity, understanding is limited; without understanding, knowledge is meaningless; without knowledge, experience is blind.  Experience is easy to provide and quickly put to good use by people with all other qualities.

Make absolute integrity the compass that guides you in everything you do.  And surround yourself with people of flawless integrity.

-Karl Eller

Challenge
So, look at the walls of your office or store, and ask yourself this question . . . What one thing should I convey to my customers/clients that shows my true Core Values to my customers/clients and employees?


Sam Stroup
Focused Business Solutions LLC
www.focusedbizsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment